NOTICE: We take the health of our community seriously. It is our responsibility as an organization devoted to health awareness, to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. On the recommendation of federal, state, and local government and interests of the safety and well-being of our survivors, supporters, volunteers, and advocates, the 5th Annual Florida Teal 5k Run/Walk event scheduled for September 20, 2020, will now be a VIRTUAL event.
- All Survivors check-in at tent identified with T E A L balloons
- Survivors will receive a designated t-shirt, custom drawstring backpack, and gift at registration/ check-in
- Gyn Cancer Survivors Parade & Photo- 6:40 a.m. – 6:50 a.m.
- Following the 5K race/ Fun Walk will be a Survivor Celebration (music, snacks, refreshment, etc.)
- Guests of survivors, not participating in the run/walk, do not need to register.
Family activities, community health fair, and refreshment offered throughout the event so bring the whole family.
We’ll see you on race day!
Help us help more women
No female should go through gynecologic cancer alone. You can make difference!