THE 5th ANNUAL FLORIDA TEAL 5K RUN/ FUN WALK IS NOW A VIRTUAL RACE
We take the health of our community seriously. It is our responsibility as an organization devoted to health awareness, to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Due to the uncertainty surrounding group events over the next several months, we have changed this year 5K to a Virtual Fun Run. It is our desire that individuals and families use this as an opportunity to exercise, set goals, and connect with one another.
Race Packets (including t-shirts and medals) will be available for pick up on September 19, 2020, for those locals. Those that out of town race packets will be mail to you. We encourage you to run the 5K the week of September 20, 2020, and post pictures on the designated social media sites.
Let’s have fun “TOGETHER”!
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER
BREAK THE SILENCE!
Run for FITNESS… Stroll For HOPE… Walk for AWARENESS…
IF NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE?
- Attend the post-race ceremony celebration party;
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause;
- Become a Teal Warrior Volunteer (Large Group Welcome);
- If you have a business, you can become a Community Sponsor Partner ;
- You can contribute/ support a Team;
- Help to raise funds to support the cause, create your own Fundraising Page
- You become a Community In-Kind Product/ Service Partner (email@example.com)
We thank and wish all participants good luck in the upcoming race!