Join us for our 4th Annual FLORIDA TEAL 5K Run/ Fun Walk™ Presented by Kindah Foundation on Sunday, September 29, 2019, at Vista View Park in Davie. The only 5K Run/Walk event dedicated to South Florida PCOS and Gynecologic Cancer community. This family-friendly event will include a 5K run /walk, kids’ activities, entertainment, and post-race celebration ceremony. HELP US BREAK THE SILENCE!
JOIN THE ANNUAL CELEBRATION!
Bring the whole family!! Run for FITNESS… Stroll For HOPE… Walk for AWARENESS…
REGISTER TODAY! #BreakTheSilence
Registration Cost (all registration fees are non-refundable)
— Discount for teens (high schools)
— Early-bird entry for adults is $25 until April 30, 2019.
— $35 May 1 through August 1 (more after and on race day).
— Children 12 & Under Walk / Run for FREE
— Special discount for cancer survivors
We encourage early online registration so register today and save.
Early 5K T-shirt & Bid pickup can be done in-person on Saturday, September 28 from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. To pick up early click HERE for location
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ANNUAL EVENT?
To celebrate the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honor cancer survivors, remember those we lost, to spread awareness to the general public, and raise much-needed funds to support the life-changing Kindah Foundation the mission to ensure that no female faces cancer alone.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH MY REGISTRATION
- FREE Kids Zone: (Face Painting, Bounce House, Cotton Candy, Rock Climbing, Basketball Court, etc.)
- FREE Food & Refreshment (while supplies last)
- FREE Beers/ Wine (21+ only & ID require) (while supplies last)
- FREE T-SHIRTS (first 300 registered runners/ walkers only)
- FREE Raffle Giveaways
- 5K Run Chip Timing
- Unique Local & Healthy Vendors
- Music: DJ’s & Live Entertainment
- Unique Art & Crafts Corner
- All register runner/walker receives FLORIDA TEAL 5K finisher medal at the finish line
- Custom Trophies & Gift for the top winners
Children 12 & Under Run/ Walk for FREE
IF NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE?
- Attend the post-race ceremony celebration party;
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause;
- Become a Teal Warrior Volunteer (Large Group Welcome);
- If you have a business, you can become a Community Sponsor Partner ;
- You can contribute/ support a Team;
- Help to raise funds to support the cause, create your own Fundraising Page
- You become a Community In-Kind Product/ Service Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER
We thank and wish all participants good luck in the upcoming race!
Elite Event Sponsors