THE 6th ANNUAL FLORIDA GYNECOLOGIC CANCERS 5K & 10K RUN/ WALK ~ Statewide Virtual Challenge Fundraising RELOADED ~
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus, the 6th Annual Florida Gynecologic Cancers 5K & 10K Run/ Walk will remained a Virtual Fundraising Event until further notice. And due to the rise of the Delta variant in 2021, this event had to rescheduled for September 2022. Those participants that already pre-registered in 2021, the registration will still be valid through September 1, 2022 – September 30, 2022.
It is our desire that individuals and families use this as an opportunity to exercise, set goals, and connect with one another. We encourage you to run the 5K & 10K in the month of September and post pictures on the designated social media sites.
Race Packet information click here
BREAK THE SILENCE!
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER
Run for FITNESS….. Stroll For HOPE…. Walk for AWARENESS…..
NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE?
- Post the event on your social medial page;
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause;
- Become a Teal Warrior Volunteer (Large Group Welcome);
- If you have a business, you can become a Community Sponsor Partner ;
- You can contribute/ support a Team;
- Help to raise funds to support the cause, create your own Fundraising Page
- You become a Community In-Kind Product/ Service Partner (email@example.com)
We thank and wish all participants good luck in the upcoming race!