THE 6th ANNUAL FLORIDA GYNECOLOGIC CANCERS 5K & 10K RUN/ WALK ~ Statewide Virtual Challenge
To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the 6th Annual 5K & 10K Run/ Walk will be a Statewide Virtual Challenge Event. It is our desire that individuals and families use this as an opportunity to exercise, set goals, and connect with one another.
Race Packets (including t-shirts and medals) will be available for pick up on September 1, 2021, for those locals. Those that out of town race packets will be mail to you. We encourage you to run the 5K & 10K in the month of September and post pictures on the designated social media sites.
Let’s have fun “TOGETHER”!
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER
BREAK THE SILENCE!
Run for FITNESS… Stroll For HOPE… Walk for AWARENESS…
IF NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE?
- Attend the post-race ceremony celebration party;
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause;
- Become a Teal Warrior Volunteer (Large Group Welcome);
- If you have a business, you can become a Community Sponsor Partner ;
- You can contribute/ support a Team;
- Help to raise funds to support the cause, create your own Fundraising Page
- You become a Community In-Kind Product/ Service Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We thank and wish all participants good luck in the upcoming race!