Lace Up, Get Ready!
September is Gynecologic Cancers & PCOS Awareness Month!!
Please join us for our 7th Annual Florida Gynecologic Cancers & PCOS Run/Walk® Celebration on September 10, 2023, at Miramar Regional Park. This family friendly event will include, a 5K &10K run/walk, kids’ activities, refreshment, award ceremony, DJ, health vendors, and post-race celebration.
Walk for Awareness. Run for Fitness. Stroll for Hope.
End Gynecologic Cancers TOGETHER
THE PURPOSE OF THIS EVENT:
- To celebrate the National Ovarian, PCOS, & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month every September.
- To honor all Florida’s gynecologic cancer survivors and those currently fighting.
- To remember loved one we lost to these deadly diseases.
- To raise much-needed funds to support our cause.
- To spread awareness about the warning signs and symptoms of Gynecologic Cancers, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), and Human Papillomavirus (HPV).
A CELEBRATION OF LIFE
BRING THE WHOLE FAMILY! IT’S THE ULTIMATE FAMILY FUN DAY!!
NOT ABLE TO PARTICIPATE BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE?
- Post the event on your social medial page.
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause.
- Become a Teal Warrior Volunteer (Large Group Welcome);
- If you have a business, you can become a Community Sponsor Partner ;
- You can contribute/ support a Team.
- Help to raise funds to support the cause, create your own Fundraising Page
- You become a Community In-Kind Product/ Service Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org)