NOTICE: We take the health of our community seriously. It is our responsibility as an organization devoted to health awareness, to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. On the recommendation of federal, state, and local government and interests of the safety and well-being of our survivors, supporters, volunteers, and advocates, the 5th Annual Florida Teal 5k Run/Walk event scheduled for September 20, 2020, will now be a VIRTUAL event.
- You will not be allowed on the course before the official start
- You may not participate with another participant’s bib number.
- You are not able to exchange (by selling or giving away) your bib number.
- You must obey all directions by course monitors, police, and safety personnel.
- Baby strollers, baby joggers, and wagons are welcome but those using these MUST be registered as participants for the 5K for liability reasons.
- Unregistered participants, unauthorized vehicles, skateboards, roller skates, and in-line skates or other motorized devices are not allowed.
- No pets or animals allowed on the course without paying the $10 extra fee.
- You are welcome to wear headphones.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please allow room for faster individuals to pass you. If you are running or walking with friends, please do not line-up more than two abreast.
- Race officials may cancel, delay or change the race to a non-scored event in the care of extreme weather or other conditions that may affect the safety and health of the participants. In the event of cancellation, no refunds will be issued.
- All race regulations comply with liability insurance requirements and ensure your safety and the fairness of the race.
Help us help more women
No female should go through gynecologic cancer alone. You can make a difference!