Help Us Kick Cancer’s Butt
YOUR DONATION CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Kindah Foundation is a recognized 501(c)(3) public charity tax-exempt organization.
Federal Identification Number (EIN): 46-5565827. Contributions to the organization are tax-deductible to the greatest extent allowed by law.
No female should go through gynecologic cancer alone. You can make difference!
HELP US HELP HER
You can also mail in your contribution >>> Mail-In Donation Form
Just complete, print, and mail in your donation form with your contribution to the address listed on the form.
VOLUNTEERS CAN DONATE THEIR TIME
There are many important roles and opportunities for our volunteers.
We invite you to join us fight cancer together and help support Kindah Foundation mission. BECOME A VOLUNTEER
WALK IN HER SHOES! STRIDE AGAINST GYNECOLOGIC CANCER TOGETHER!
Join us at the 3RD ANNUAL FLORIDA TEAL 5K RUN/ FUN WALK for Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer in Davie, FL. Millions of Lives Start with You.
Become a Cancer Warrior
This is a chance to give back to the community and to help break the silence on gynecologic cancer affecting the South Florida communities in silence. If you have any further questions or wish to request more information regarding sponsorship or donation for the 3rd Annual Florida Teal 5K Run/Fun Walk contact (954)-839-6561 or by firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO DONATE IN-KIND ITEMS / SERVICES
To send us In-Kind Donation or to donate your service you may complete the form below.
In-kind donations of goods, materials or professional services to help support the Kindah Foundation is incredibly important and greatly appreciated. They allow us to keep overhead low and ensure that more of the money raised by participants goes directly to funding our mission.
TYPE OF IN-KIND GIFTS DONATION:
- Food, Snacks, Water, Beverages etc. (preferable healthy or organic)
- Event Day Swag/ Goodie Bags (preferably eco-friendly & reusable)
- Awards & Medals
- Door Prizes
- Energizer Kits
- Gift Cards, goody bags
- First Aid Kits
- Hand Sanitizers
- Small Chip Clips (w/magnet optional)
- Ankle Band (reflective) to hold key/money
- Arm Bands (reflective)
- Lobster Magnet
- Eye Glass Straps
- Phone Chargers: power point, power block or USB
- Lip Balm
- Awards & Medals
- Venue & Equipment Costs
- Office Supplies
- Audio Recorders
TYPE OF IN-KIND SERVICE DONATION:
- Printing, Signage, Photography & Advertising (billboards, newspaper, magazines, radio, and TV)
- Music (DJ Services, Artist / Live Band)
- Sound System
- PR Service
- Legal Service
- Tax Service
- Marketing Service
THERE ARE MANY WAYS THAT YOU CAN HOST A FUNDRAISER
Host an online Fundraiser
You can set up an online fundraising campaign (www.crowise.com/kindah) for Kindah Foundation, Inc. You can set a fundraising goal and deadline, create a fundraising team, and then easily share the page with your friends and families via email and social media.
Host a Fundraiser Event
Organizing a fundraiser will allow you to be a catalyst for positive social change in your community. Dedicate your event to Kindah Foundation, Inc., during the year by promoting positive social change for female and helps save lives.
BIRTHDAY & WEDDING DONATION
In lieu of a gift for your birthday, wedding, ask your friends and family to make a donation to Kindah Foundation.
In lieu of a house-warming gift, ask your friends and family to make a donation to Kindah Foundation.
Those you know can help
- Ask your doctor(s), dentist and veterinarian for a donation.
- Ask your chiropractor and therapist for a donation.
- Ask your yoga instructor or personal trainer for a donation.
- Ask your lawyer and insurance agent for a donation.
- Ask your auto mechanic or dry cleaner for a donation, or for coupons that you can use at a fundraising event.
- Ask your travel agency for a plane ticket to raffle off, a night in a hotel, or a weekend getaway.
(Please check your local laws regarding raffles.)