Join us for our 4th Annual FLORIDA TEAL 5K Run/ Fun Walk™ Presented by Kindah Foundation on Sunday, September 29, 2019, at Vista View Park in Davie. The only 5K Run/Walk event dedicated to South Florida PCOS and Gynecologic Cancer community. This family-friendly event will include a 5K run /walk, kids’ activities, entertainment, and post-race celebration ceremony. HELP US BREAK THE SILENCE!
JOIN THE ANNUAL CELEBRATION!
Bring the whole family!! Run for FITNESS… Stroll For HOPE… Walk for AWARENESS…
Registration Cost (all registration fees are non-refundable)
— Early-bird entry for adults is $25 until April 30, 2019.
— $35 May 1 more after and on race day.
— Children 12 & Under Walk / Run for FREE
— Special discount for cancer survivors
We encourage early online registration so register today and save.
Early 5K T-shirt & Bid pickup can be done in-person on Saturday, September 28 from 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. To pick up early click HERE for location
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS ANNUAL EVENT?
To celebrate the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honor cancer survivors, remember those we lost, to spread awareness to the general public, and raise much-needed funds to support the life-changing Kindah Foundation programs and the mission to ensure that no female faces cancer alone.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
- FREE Kids Zone: (Face Painting, Bounce House, Rock Climbing, Basketball Court, etc.)
- FREE Food & Refreshment (while supplies last)
- FREE Beers/ Wine (21+ only & ID require) (while supplies last)
- FREE T-SHIRTS (first 300 registered runners/ walkers only)
- FREE Raffle Giveaways
- 5K Run Chip Timing
- Unique Local & Healthy Vendors
- Music: DJ’s & Live Entertainment
- Unique Art & Crafts Corner
- All register runner/walker receives FLORIDA TEAL 5K finisher medal at the finish line
- Custom Trophies & Gift for the top winners
Children 12 & Under Run/ Walk for FREE
IF NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE?
- Attend the post-race ceremony celebration party;
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause;
- Become a Teal Warrior Volunteer (Large Group Welcome);
- If you have a business, you can become a Community Sponsor Partner ;
- You can contribute/ support a Team;
- Help to raise funds to support the cause, create your own Fundraising Page
- You become a Community In-Kind Product/ Service Partner (email@example.com)
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER
We thank and wish all participants good luck in the upcoming race!