Join us for our 4th Annual FLORIDA TEAL 5K Run/ Fun Walk™ Presented by Kindah Foundation on Sunday, September 29, 2019, at Vista View Park in Davie. The only 5K Run/Walk event dedicated to South Florida PCOS and Gynecologic Cancer community. This family-friendly event will include a 5K run /walk, kids’ activities, entertainment, and post-race celebration ceremony.
Help us bring awareness and break the silence on gynecologic cancer. If you are unable to attend please consider donating any amount is helpful!
Fighting Cancer Together!
The purpose of this event is to celebrate the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honor cancer survivors, remember those we lost, to spread awareness to the general public, and raise much-needed funds to support the life-changing Kindah Foundation programs and the mission to ensure that no female faces cancer alone.
Bring the whole family!! Run for FITNESS… Stroll For HOPE… Walk for AWARENESS…
Registration (all registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable)
— Early-bird entry for adults is $25 until April 30, 2019.
— $30 May 1 through July 31
— $35 August 1 through September 20 and $40 day of the event (cash or credit card only)
We encourage early online registration so register today and save.
Early 5K T-shirt & Bid pickup can be done in-person on Saturday, September 22 from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. To pick up early click HERE for location
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- FREE Kids Zone: (Face Painting, Bounce House, Rock Climbing, Basketball Court, Children Photo Booth, etc.)
- FREE Food & Refreshment (while supplies last)
- FREE Beers/ Wine for each runner/walker (21+ only & ID require) (while supplies last)
- FREE T-SHIRTS (first 300 registered runners/ walkers only)
- FREE Raffle Giveaways
- 5K Run Chip Timing
- Unique Local & Healthy Vendors
- Music: DJ’s & Live Entertainment
- Finest Arts and Crafts Corner
- All register runner/walker receive FLORIDA TEAL 5K finisher medal at the finish line
- Custom Trophies & Gift for the top winners
Children 10 & under Run/ Walk for FREE
NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE?
- Attend the award presentation or post-race celebration party
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause;
- Sponsor a runner or Contribute to a team (CLICK HERE then click on the list of available TEAMS);
- Help to raise funds to support the cause, create a fundraising page;
- If you are a business owner you Become an In-Kind Sponsor! (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER
We thank and wish all participants good luck in the upcoming race!