Join us at the 4th Annual Florida Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk™, on Sunday, September 29 at Vista View Park, Davie. This family-friendly event will include a 5K run /walk, kids’ activities, entertainment, and post-race celebration ceremony.
The purpose of this event is to celebrate the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honor cancer survivors, remember those we lost, to spread awareness to the general public, and raise much-needed funds to support the life-changing Kindah Foundation programs and the mission to ensure that no female faces cancer alone. Run for FITNESS… Stroll For HOPE… Walk for AWARENESS.
Registration (all registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable)
Early-bird entry for adults is $25 until April 30, 2019.
$30 May 1 through July 31
$35 August 1 through September 20, and $40 day of the event (cash or credit card only)
We encourage early online registration so register today and save.
Early 5K T-shirt & Bid pickup can be done in-person on Saturday, September 22 from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. To pick up early click HERE for location.
Bring the whole family for a celebration of Life, Hope, and Love.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- FREE Kids Zone: (Face Painting, Bounce House, Rock Climbing, Basketball Court, Children Photo Booth, etc.)
- FREE Food & Refreshment (while supplies last)
- FREE Beers/ Wine for each runner/walker (21+ only & ID require) (while supplies last)
- FREE T-SHIRTS (first 300 registered runners/ walkers only)
- FREE Raffle Giveaways
- 5K Run Chip Timing
- Unique Local & Healthy Vendors
- Music: DJ’s & Live Entertainment
- Finest Arts and Crafts Corner
- All register runner/walker receive FLORIDA TEAL 5K finisher medal at the finish line
- Custom Trophies & Gift for the top winners
Children 10 & under Run/ Walk for FREE
NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO SUPPORT THE CAUSE?
- Attend the award presentation or post-race celebration party
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause;
- Sponsor a runner or Contribute to a team (CLICK HERE then click on the list of available TEAMS);
- Help to raise funds to support the cause, create a fundraising page;
- If you are a business owner you Become an In-Kind Sponsor! (email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER
We thank and wish all that participate good luck in the upcoming race!