Join us as we celebrate the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, on Sunday, September 24 at Vista View Park, Davie. Florida Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk™ is the only 5K event in South Florida dedicated to the Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer community. This family-friendly event will include a 5K run /walk, kids’ activities, entertainment, and post-race celebration ceremony.
The purpose of this event is to celebrate the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honor cancer survivors, remember those we lost, to spread awareness to the general public, and raise much-needed funds to support the life-changing Kindah Foundation programs and the mission to ensure that no female faces cancer alone. Run for FITNESS… Stroll For HOPE… Walk for AWARENESS.
Registration (all registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable)
Early-bird entry is $20 for adults and $15 for teens until 7/31/2017.
$30 August 1 through September 21
$35 Day of event registration (cash or credit card only)
We encourage early online registration so register today and save. Early 5K T-shirt & Bid pickup can be done in-person on Friday, September 22nd from 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. at Runner’s Depot in Davie.
Bring the whole family for a celebration of Life, Hope, and Love.
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- FREE Kids Zone: (Face Painting, Bounce House, Rock Climbing, Basketball Court, Children Photo Booth, etc.)
- FREE Food & Refreshment (while supplies last)
- FREE Beers for each runner/walker (21+ only & ID require) (while supplies last)
- FREE T-SHIRTS (first 300 registered runners/ walkers only)
- FREE Raffle Giveaways
- 5K Run Chip Timing
- Local Unique Vendors
- Music, DJ’s & Live Entertainment
- Finest Arts and Crafts Corner
- All register runner/walker receive TEAL 5K finisher medal at the finish line
- Custom Trophies & Gift for the top winners and more
Children 10 & under Run/ Walk for FREE
All runners/walkers will receive a finisher medal.
We encourage participants to register donate generously to help support the cause.
RACE DATE: Sunday, September 24, 2017 - rain or shine
- Late Registration /Packet Pick-Up: 5:30 am – 6:30 AM
- Welcome /Opening Ceremony: 6:30 am
- Survivor Parade & Group Photo: 6:50 am
- Warm-Up Session Start: 7:00 am
- 5K Run (Timed) / Fun Walk Start: 7:15 am
- Breakfast / Refreshment Open: 8:00 am
- Basket / Raffle / Silent Auction Posted: 8:20 am
- Awards Presentation: 8:30 am
- Post – Celebration Party & Family Fun Day: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
NOT RUNNING BUT STILL WANT TO HELP THE CAUSE?
- Attend the award presentation or post-race celebration party
- Donate! Donations will be used to help the cause or you can donate on behalf of a loved one;
- Sponsor a runner or Contribute to a team ( CLICK HERE then click on the list of available TEAMS)
- Help to raise funds to support the race (Florida Teal 5K Run/ Fun Walk), create a fundraising page;
- If you are a business owner you Become an In-Kind Sponsor! (email email@example.com)
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER
We thank and wish all that participate good luck in the upcoming race!
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2017 TEAL 5K RUN/FUN WALK SPONSORS AND PARTNERS