Join us for South Florida’s 2nd ANNUAL TEAL 5K RUN/ FUN WALK™ for Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Presented by Kindah Foundation! This event offers participants a family fun-filled day celebrating the National Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month, honoring South Florida’s gynecologic cancer survivors and fighters, raising awareness about Ovarian & Gynecologic Cancer and critical funding to support the life-changing Kindah Foundation programs and the mission to ensure that no female faces cancer alone.
Early-bird entrance fee for adult is $25 online per person will expire on 7/17/2017 and $35 & up per person on race day. Early 5K T-shirt & Bid can be done in-person on Friday, September 22nd from 11:00 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Runner’s Depot in Davie.
- Admission into TEAL 5K RUN / FUN WALK;
- 5K Run Chip Timing;
- “Teal 5K” Style Shirt (for the first 300 runners only);
- TEAL 5K Finisher Medals at The Finish Line;
- Refreshment & Beers (21+ only for alcoholic beverages) (while supplies last);
- Custom Trophies & Gifts For Top Winners;
- Post-Race Party Celebration (FREE Community Health Fair & Family Fun Day);
- Raffle Giveaways;
- Music, DJ’s & Entertainment;
- Unique Local Vendors;
- Yoga Zone & Wellness Classes;
- Kids Fun Zone (face painting, bounce house, rock climbing, cotton candy, snow cones, games) and more.
Children 10 & under Run/Walk for FREE.
All runners/walkers will receive a finisher medal.
We encourage participants to register donate generously to help support the cause.
RACE DATE: Sunday, September 24, 2017 - rain or shine
- Late Packet Pick-Up/ Check-In Open 5:30 am – 6:30 am
- Welcome /Opening Ceremony: 6:30 am
- Survivor Parade & Group Photo: 6:50 am
- Warm-Up Session Start: 7:00 am
- 5K Run (Timed) / Fun Walk Start: 7:15 am
- Breakfast / Refreshment Open: 8:00 am
- Basket / Raffle / Silent Auction Posted 8:20 am
- Awards Presentation: 8:30 am
- Post – Celebration Party & Family Fun Day: 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
The team that register race participants of 10 receive additional 15% discount. Invite your friends, co-workers, and family to walk, run, jog, stroll with you and support a great cause!
Run. Walk. Jog. Stroll. End Gynecologic Cancer TOGETHER.
We thank and wish all that participate good luck in the upcoming race!
#WeRunForHer #CradleofLifeCancers #Teal5KRunWalk2017 #KnowTheSigns
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2017 TEAL 5K RUN/FUN WALK SPONSORS AND PARTNERS